ANUPGCET 2017 Web Counselling Dates/Certificate verification: Download Acharya Nagarjuna University has released the Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (ANU PGCET) web counselling schedule @ official website anudoa.in. The candidates who have completed the counselling/ certificate verification procedure are eagerly waiting for the web counselling. Directorate of Admissions, ANU is scheduled to conduct the certificate verification/ web counselling process to provide the admissions into the PG courses.
ANUPGCET 2017 Web Counselling Dates/Certificate verification:
ANU is inviting online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its Official Website www.anu.ac.in . ANU PGCET exam was conducted as per the schedule on 5th to 7th May, 2017 and Results/ Rank card has been announced. Now, the counselling dates has been released. So, the candidates should attend for the certificate verification process with the following certificates and counselling.
List of certificates to be submitted:
1. ANUPGCET-2017 Hall Ticket
2. ANUPGCET-2017 Rank Card
3. Provisional Certificate / Original Degree.
4. Transfer and Conduct Certificates
5. Study Certificates from IX standard onwards
6. Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
7. Integrated Community Certificate
8. Latest Income Certificate or White Ration Card
9. Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable.
10. Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.