AP EAMCET (BiPC) 2nd Counselling Dates 2017 : APSCHE releases AP EAMCET BiPC 2nd Counselling Dates, Web Option Dates 2017 @ official website apeamcetb.nic.in. Candidates who did not get seat allotment in the first phase counselling check the certificate verification dates & option entry dates.AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy/Pharm D/Biotech Second Counselling Dates 2017 are not yet released.Check Certificate Verification Dates,Web Option Dates & Seat Allotment Date from below details.
AP EAMCET (BiPC) 2nd Counselling Dates 2017
- Organisation Name : Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education (TSCHE)
- Exam Name : AP EAMCET
- Courses : B.Pharmacy, Bio Technology & Pharm D
- Certificate Verification Commences From : Updated Soon
- Web Options Commences From : Updated Soon
- Seat Allotment Dates : Updated Soon
- Official Website : https://apeamcetb.nic.in/
AP EAMCET BiPC Counselling Involves following stages
- Certificate Verification
- Web Options Entry
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting @ the respective college
Counselling fee To Be Paid @ the time of Certificate Verification
For OC/BC Candidates : Rs.1200/-
For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.600/-
Who Can Exercise Web Options ?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment
- And any other eligible candidates.
Documents To Be Produced @ the time of Certificate Verification by all candidates
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- AP EAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- AP EAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Click Here AP EAMCET BiPC 2nd Counselling Dates 2017 – https://apeamcetb.nic.in/