AP EAMCET BiPC II/Final Phase Counselling Dates 2017 : APSCHE released AP EAMCET BiPC 2nd/Final Counselling Dates, Web Option Dates 2017 @ official website apeamcetb.nic.in. Candidates who did not get seat allotment in the first phase counselling check the certificate verification dates & option entry dates.AP EAMCET B.Pharmacy/Pharm D/Biotech Second Counselling Dates 2017.The Second Counselling of AP EAMCET Final Phase Commences on 22-08-2017 & 23-08-2017.Candidates who are looking for the Second Counselling Dates check below.
AP EAMCET BiPC II/Final Phase Counselling Dates 2017
Who Can Exercise Web Options ?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment
- And any other eligible candidates.
Organisation Name : Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education (APCHE)
Exam Name : AP EAMCET BiPC
Courses : B.Pharmacy, Bio Technology & Pharm D
Certificate Verification Commences From : 22nd & 23rd August 2017
Web Options Commences From : 22nd & 23rd August 2017
Official Website : https://apeamcetb.nic.in/
Certificates Required For Counselling :
- AP EAMCET-2017 Rank Card.
- AP EAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Crops (NCC) / Sports and Games / Minority certificate, if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education
Allotment of Seats :
Based on the Options exercised allotments will be made as per merit considering category, local are and gender and allotments will be placed in the website.Candidates after downloading the allotment pay the tuition fee if any & report @ the allotted college before last date.
AP EAMCET BiPC Final Counselling Dates 2017 – https://apeamcetb.nic.in/Default.aspx