AP ICET Seat Allotment Order 2016 : Andhra University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to release Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) Ist Phase Seat Allotment Results on 2nd August, 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this results.
All the candidates of Andhra Pradesh who participated in ICET (MBS & MCA) 2016 1st phase web counselling can now download allotment order of allotted college.
AP ICET Seat Allotment Order 2016
Allotments will be placed in Website https://apicet.nic.in on 02.08.2016 after 06.00 PM.
The APCHE is a body of Andhra Pradesh state which holds the responsibility of conducting various entrance examinations to the students to make them eligible for admissions into various colleges. The APCHE every year conducts ICET, ECET, EDCET, PGECET entrances.
Organisation Name : Andhra University
Name of the Exam : ICET
Category : Seat Allotment Order
Status : 02-08-2016
Timings : 06.00 PM
Official Website : www.apicet.nic.in
APCHE will be soon released the second phase web counseling notification at official website after finishing the first phase counselling. Candidates who are not satisfied with the first phase allotted college, they are also eligible to entry the web options on website. Check AP ICET (MBS & MCA) 2016 2nd phase counselling dates.
Steps to Download AP ICET Seat Allotment Order 2016 :-
- Open https:/apicet.nic.in/ (Only in Internet Explorer)
- Candidate Login Enter ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password , and Date of Birth
- Download Allotment Order and Challan Form for Fees
- Pay the Fees any Indian / Andhra Bank Any Branches.
- Report the Engineering College with Challan Form and allotment order
- Last Date Submit allotment order
- Failure to report by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat. Expected date of Commencement of class work is to be announced.
After Successfully Downloading the ECET Engineering Seat allotment order 2015 candidates can report to Engineering allotted college and the Candidates have to Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank and handle the payment receipt and allotment order for Joining.