AP LAWCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) 2017 Second Phase Counselling dates & Certificate Verification Dates Download 2017, Sri Krishndevaraya University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to release AP LAWCET IInd Phase 2017 Counselling Dates and Certificate verification dates 2017.
The AP LAWCET 2017 2nd round web counselling certificate verification dates will be released soon. We will update the AP LAWCET 2nd round certificate verification dates with counselling centers & reporting time whenever is released. We provide the latest updates regarding APLAWCET 2017.
AP LAWCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates 2017
AP LAWCET 2017 Web Counseling Dates, AP LAWCET 2017 Certificate Verification Dates, Web Options Entry, Seat Allotment Schedule. APSCHE will be released AP LAWCET 2017 Counseling Dates on official website: www.sche.ap.gov.in. And also different Web Portals.
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP LAWCET/AP PGLCET-2017 who have exercised Web Options in I Phase can again exercise the web options if required, and those who have not participated in the first phase web based counseling are informed to attend certificate verification for Final Phase Web counseling for admission into LL.B,LL.B (Honors) (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B / BA LL.B(Honors) (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2017-18 as per the schedule given below at any one of the following Help Line centers.
AP LAWCET 2nd Phase Help Line Centers 2017
|Ananthapuramu||Sri Krishna Devaraya University|
|Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
AP LAWCET IInd Phase Certificate Verification Notification 2017
|Certificate Verification||Date to exercise Web Options|
|LL.B 3 Years||XX.XX.2017||9.00 AM||1||Last Rank||XX.XX.2017 & XX.XX.2017|
|LL.B 5 Years & LL.M||XX.XX.2017||9.00 AM||1||Last Rank||XX.XX.2017 & XX.XX.2017|
Required Documents for AP Lawcet Counselling 2017
- AP LAWCET – 2017 / AP PGLCET-2017 Rank Card
- AP LAWCET – 2017 / AP PGLCET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2017) / house hold card (white)
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) / Financial Assistance to the students is subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria; in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.