AP LAWCET 2nd Seat Allotment Order 2017 : Sri Krishna Devaraya University (SKU) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to released AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Order 2017. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this results. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
All the candidates of Andhra Pradesh who participated in AP LAWCET 2017 2nd phase web counselling can now download allotment order of allotted college. APSCHE will be soon released the second phase seat allotment order at official website. Candidates who are not satisfied with the second phase allotted college, they are also eligible to entry the web options on website.
AP LAWCET 2nd Seat Allotment Order 2017 @ www.sche.ap.gov.in
- Organisation Name : Sri Krishna Devaraya University (SKU)
- Name of the Exam : AP LAWCET
- Category : Seat Allotment Order
- Status : Available Soon…
- Official Website : www.sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET Admission Seat Allotment Order 2017 for Second Phase of LAWCET Seat Allotment Order 2017 for the Academic Year 2017-2018. The Candidates who have attended the AP LAW Common Entrance Test Counselling 2017, and who are submitted their Web Options to getting admission for their interested College they will download the AP LAWCET Seat Allotment Order 2017 through Online.
How To Download AP LAWCET/ PGLCET IInd Phase Seat Allotment Order 2017:
- Open http://sche.ap.gov.in/
- Enter the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
- Download the provisional allotment order and read the instructions printed and report accordingly.
- And also download challan form for payment of fee.
- Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.
- Failure to report as per instructions given in the provisional allotment order by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate will have no claim on the seat allotted.
After Successfully Downloading the AP LAWCET- PGLCET IInd Phase Seat allotment order 2017 candidates can report to allotted college and the Candidates have to Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank and handle the payment receipt and allotment order for Joining.