AP MBBS-BDS Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification Centres 2017 : Dr NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) released notification of MBBS/BDS Certificate Verification @ official website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/. Candidates whose names are found in the merit list displayed on 13th July 2017 are here by informed to attend the certificate verification at any one of the help line centres on the scheduled dates.Other details regarding the counselling are given below.
AP MBBS-BDS Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification Centres 2017 – NTRUHS
The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off ranks in NEET(UG)-2017 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed on 13.07.2017 in the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2017-18 into the Government, Statewide Colleges, Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority, Private Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS and MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati at any one of the following Help line Centers
Help Line Centres :
|Vijayawada||Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building (Categories and Special Categories certificates verification).|
|Vijayawada||Andhra Loyala College (for OC category candidates only).|
|Visakhapatnam||Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.|
|Tirupati||Old MBA BUILDING, Sri Venkateswara University Campus.|
|Hyderabad||JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally.|
|Hyderabad||PGRR Distance Education Center, Osmania University Campus.|
|Kurnool||Rayalaseema University Campus.|
The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) and State wide quota seats have to attend to help line centers 5 and 6 (JNTU, Hyderabad and PGRR Distance Education Center Hyderabad.) only as concerned officials of all the welfare departments of Telangana State will be available at both the Hyderabad centers.
Note: The following special categories verification is at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada center only in addition to General verification. The candidates who have applied under NCC and Sports & Games are directed to attend on the specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and three sets of Xerox copies along with print out of Online Application form affixing the photo and signed at the space provided.
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.Service records & if parent is not in-service SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative.
- Aadhar Card
- Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/Ration card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper while the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
- Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016 (Children of employees migrated Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.
Candidates please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. But, candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases for allotment if any.
Click Here NTRUHS MBBS-BDS Certificate Verification Dates 2017