AP MBBS/BDS Admissions 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2017 : Dr.NTRUHS releases MBBS/BDS Admissions 1st Phase Seat Allotment Order 2017 @ official website apmedadm.apsche.ac.in. Candidates who got their certificates verified exercised web options from 5.00 PM on 22.07.2017 Upto Midnight on 25.07.2017. The College Allotments of Phase 1 will be released on 26th July 2017. Download the college seat allotment order & report @ the allotted colleges.
Check Here AP MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment 2017
AP MBBS/BDS Admissions 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2017
schedule for the 1st phase of web counselling to fill up the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota including Special Categories i.e., CAP, PH, PMC& Anglo Indian in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental colleges (under Dr. NTR UHS) and MBBS Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the academic year 2017-18 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The schedule for filling up of seats of Special Categories in NCC and Sports & Games will be notified later after receiving the priorities lists from the respective authorities.
Click Here ———> AP MBBS/BDS II Phase Web Option Dates 2017
The seat allocation will be done as per the procedure given in G.O.P.No.646, Education (w) Department, dated 10.07.1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education Department, dated 18.05.2009.
University Fee :
Rs.9,600/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses. The selected candidates have to pay University fee through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking) in the state of Andhra Pradesh for downloading the allotment order.
Tuition Fee :
Rs.11,025/- as per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31, HM & FW., (C1) Department, dated 17.04.2015 of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
Candidates selected for Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati have to visit SVIMS website http://svimspts.ap.nic.in for tuition fee and other fee details to be paid at College.
Important Instruction to the Candidates :
- Candidates will receive the message of allotment of seat, if seat is allotted.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee thorough payment gateway.
- Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web and report to the respective colleges on or before the date specified on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission
- Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counselling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions
- The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (technical):
- For Technical difficulties Nos.9490332169, 9030732880
- For clarifications on Regulations 08978780501 and 07093924743, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
Download AP MBBS/BDS 1st Phase Seat Allotment 2017 (Open in Internet Explorer)
Download College Wise Allotments 2017