AP PECET (B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed) Counselling 2016 : Acharya Nagarjuna University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has released AP PECET Counselling/Certificate Verification Notification 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this schedule. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
The qualified candidates of APPECET-2016 desirous of seeking admission into U.G.D.P.Ed., and B.P.Ed., courses for the academic year 2016-17 are informed that the web counseling process comprising of certificate verification will be conducted as per the schedule given below at the following help line centers i.e., 1. Guntur: Acharya Nagarjuna University, 2.Tirupathi: Sri Venkateswara University and 3.Visakhapatnam: Andhra University.
AP PECET (B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed) Counselling 2016
All qualified and eligible candidates are invited for the web counseling based on the available seats in each region and category.
Registration Fee :
Candidates are required to pay Processing fee of Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Rs. 1000/ for others.
LIST OF HELP LINE CENTERS
Name of the Help Line Centre
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, Guntur.
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi,
Adhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Note: Centralized Certificates verification for CAP & NCC Candidates will be conducted only at Helpline Center, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified along with special reservation category certificates.
The help line centers are open at 9.00 AM on the above dates.
Required Documents for AP PECET Counseling 2016
- APPECET-2016 Rank card & Hall Ticket
- Degree / Intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate & Memorandum of
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent
- Study Certificate giving the details of past seven years of study
- Residence certificate for Preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e., Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 yea r s in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O in case of Non local candidates
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate as per the G.O. and rules in force.
- One s et of Xerox co pi es of all certificates.
- In case of candidates seeking admission under SC, ST or BC Category, they have to submit an integrated community certificate prescribed by the Government and issued by the revenue authorities in the Government (Vide G.O.Ms.No.58, Social Welfare (J) Dept., Dt: 12-5-1997).
- Candidates seeking the admission under CAP category should submit a certificate f rom the c o n c e r n e d Z i l l a Sianik Welfare officer in the prescribed proforma, along with original military discharge certificate, Identity card and pension certificate in c a s e of pensioner. In case of children of s e r v i n g armed forces, they should produce a certificate issued by the commanding officer.
- Candidates seeking the admission under NCC cat egor y should submit N.C.C Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.