AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 : Good News for jobs seekers, the state Level Police Recruitment Board, AP invite applications for Constable Post through ONLINE mode in the Prescribed proforma available on official site. there are 4548 constable Post in various trades. All the candidate who wish to apply submit application form 03-08-2016 to 14-09-2016.
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh (herein after referred as SLPRB, A.P.) invites application through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (recruitment.appolice.gov.in) from 03-08-2016 at 1000 hours to 14-09-2016 at 1700 hours for the following posts. The number of vacancies indicated is only provisional and is liable for change without giving any notice. SLPRB, A.P., reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
AP Police Constable Recruitment 2016
|S.No||Post Code No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil)(Men/Women) in Police Department||3216|
|2||22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women) in Police Department||1067|
|3||53||Warders (Male) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||240|
|4||54||Warders (Female) in Prisons and Correctional Services Department||25|
The Candidate will be required to submit (Upload) a copy of photo, signature and community certificate (for BC/SC/ST candidates) while submitting Online Application Form.
The Preliminary Written Test will be held on 16.10.2016(SUNDAY) from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.(3 hours). The registered candidates may download their Hall Ticket from the website 10 days before the date of Preliminary Written Test.
SLPRB AP Police Constable Detailed Notification 2016
Important Dates :
- Date of Publication : 25-07-2016
- Starting Date of Online : 03-08-2016
- Last Date of Apply : 14-09-2016
- Prelims Exam Date : 16-10-2016 From 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM.
- Hall tickets released date- 10th days before the Prelims written Test.
Eligibility Conditions :
- (i) For the posts mentioned against Post Code Nos. 21 and 22, Men & Women are eligible.
- (ii) For the post mentioned against Post Code No. 53, Men are only eligible.
- (iii) For the post mentioned against Post Code No. 54, Women are only eligible.
Age Limit :
- For the post code Nos. 21 and 22 – Candidate age should be in between 18 to 22 Year (as on 1st July, 2016).
- For the post code no. 53 & 54 :- Candidate age should be 18 year to 30 year.
Minimum Educational Qualification :
- For post code- 21, 22, 53 and 54: –
The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2016, Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2016, he/she must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognised by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
Note : The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered for selection on par with the candidates who possess the prescribed qualification.
The candidates should meet the following requirements
- For the post code nos. 21 and 22:
- a) Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms.
- b) Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 cms
- Weight: Must not be less than 40 kgs
NOTE : Provided that in the case of candidates belonging to aboriginal tribes in the agency areas of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari and West Godavari districts where the reserved quota could not be fully utilised for want of sufficient candidates possessing the requisite physical standards, the physical standards shall be
- Preliminary Written Test
- Final Written Examination
Application Fee :
- Prescribed fee for OCs/BCs is Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) and for SCs/STs is Rs. 150/- (One Hundred Fifty only) towards Applications Processing and Examination.
- Applications submitted after 1700 hrs on 14.09.2016 will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
How to Apply :
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh Posts Eligibility Candedates Can Apply online for Official website www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in