APRS 5th Class Admission Test Notification 2017 : Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society (APREIS) has released Vth Class Admission Test Notification 2017. Many candidates are eagerly searching for this Vth Class Admission Test Notification. So all those required candidates can get APRS 5th Class Admission Test Notification, Online Application Form, Last Date for Apply, How to Apply, Selection Process, Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Test Centers, Selection List, Certificate Verification/Counselling details are given below.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh established A.P. Residential Educational Institutions Society in the year 1972 to establish and maintain Residential Educational Institutions for the poor and talented rural children, in the state. Prior to reorganization of State, the Society was managing (99) Residential schools, (14) Residential Junior Colleges and (1) Degree College. After State re-organization, AP Residential Educational Institutions Society is managing (52) Residential schools, (10) Residential Junior Colleges and (01) Degree College and (105) KGBVs in the residuary State of Andhra Pradesh.
APREIS Vth Class Admission Test Notification 2017 @ www.apresidentail.cgg.gov.in
Age Limit :
- O.C & B.C Students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2008
- S.C & S.T Students should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2008
- During the year 2016-2017 candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government School or in a school recognized by Government of AP.
- The candidate should have studied in the same district for two consecutive years .
- The candidate should have studied continuously in the respective district for the two academic years (2015-2016) and (2016-2017) ( 3rd Class & 4th Class) in a Government school or in a school recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Annual Income Limit :
- The parental income for the year 2016-2017 should not exceed Rs 60,000/- per annum and except for children of the Ex-Service man.
Medium of Entrance Test :
- The question paper contains questions in “Telugu” & “English” Medium.
Selection Process :
- Selection of the process through Entrance Test.
How to Apply..?
- Eligible or Interested candidates can apply through Online Official www.apresidential.cgg.gov.in or www.aprs.cgg.gov.in on or before 06th February, 2017.
Required Documents for Online Application :
- Study details for up to 4th Class.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (PH, NCC, NSC, CAP, Sports…Etc)
- Recent Color Photograph (3.5 cms * 3.5 cms)
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-01-2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-02-2017
- Date of Entrance Examination : 05-03-2017
- Exam Timings : 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM