BRAOU UG IInd Phase (ET) Notification 2016 : Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University has released Degree/UG Eligibility Test-2016 (II Phase) Notification 2016. This Detailed Notification has been uploaded on its official website at www.braouonline.in. So all the required candidates can get more information about BRAOU UG Eligibility Test Notification from this page.
In response to the overwhelming demand from the student community, the University has decided to conduct the Eligibility Test for the SECOND TIME in this academic year at the Regional Coordination Centres and limited Dr.BRAOU Study Centres only.
BRAOU UG IInd Phase (ET) Notification 2016
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : Candidates do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2016-17, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2016. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2016 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Registration : 21st June, 2016
- Last Date For Registration : 28th June, 2016
- Date of Eligibility Test : 7th August, 2016
- Time of Eligibility Test : 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Medium : Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA
Application Fee :
- Approach website i.e., www.braouonline.in Pay Rs.200/- (Rs.Two Hundred only) by Debit/Credit card through university website OR for Rs.210/- (Two hundred and ten only) at the A.POnline Franchise Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain Challan.
- Collect a print out the Registration Form from the Franchise Centre and keep it for your reference.
How to Apply…?
- Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register ‘On-Line’ through www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Regional Coordination Centre where you want to appear for ET. Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2016 (Free of Cost) either from the RCC / Study Centre and read it carefully.
- The Candidates are requested not to make any cash payment at Dr. BRAOU Study Centres as the Registration Fee need to be paid at AP ONLINE FRANCHISE CENTRES ONLY.
- See the University Website for the complete list of Study Centres, AP On Line Franchise Centres, Information Brochure on ET-2016 and also Model ET Question Papers.
- Subject to condition where there is no saficient strength of E.T registration in any examination centre the Examination centre will be merged to nearby the E.T. examination centre.
Click here for BRAOU UG Phase – II (ET) Notification
Click here for BRAOU UG Phase – II (ET) Online Application