BRAOU UG/Degree Eligibility Test (ET) Notification 2017 : Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University has released Distance Degree (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) Eligibility Test Notification 2017. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download BRAOU UG Course Entrance Test Notification, Online Application Form, Last Date for Apply, Exam Date, Hall Tickets & Results from this page.
Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2017-18, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2017. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2017 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), formerly known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, is located in the city of Hyderabad. With a wide network of 206 study centers spread throughout the state of Andhra Pradesh, the University has for its motto “Education at Your Doorstep”.
The University, the first of its kind in the Country was brought into being through an act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature in August,1982.
BRAOU UG/Degree Eligibility Test (ET) Notification 2017
|Name of the Programme||Eligibility||Prog Duration||Medium|
|3||9||English, Telugu & Urdu|
|B.Com||—-do—-||3||9||English & Telugu|
|3||9||English, Telugu & Urdu|
Fee Structure for UG Programmes :-
|1||UG FIRST YEAR TUITION FEE FOR ET PASSED CANDIDATES||1300|
|2||UG FIRST YEAR TUITION FEE FOR INTERMEDIATE/POLYTECHNIC / 2 YEARS ITI CANDIDATES & ET PASSED (Last 4 years)||1450|
|3||SECOND YEAR TUITION FEE FOR UG||1500|
|4||THIRD YEAR TUITION FEE FOR UG||1500|
|5||SECOND YEAR PRACTICAL FEE FOR UG (for One Subject)||800|
|6||THIRD YEAR PRACTICAL FEE FOR UG (for One Subject)||800|
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ELIGIBILITY TEST :
- Candidates wish to appear for ET shall register through ‘On-Line’ from our own website i.e., www.braouonline.in
- Choose the Study/Examination Centre where you want to appear for ET-2017 and Collect the Information Brochure on ET-2017 (Free of Cost) from the Study Centre and read it carefully.
- Approach the nearby Study Centre with all documents required, along with a latest passport size photo.
- Provide the required information through University website and fill your ET-2017 Registration form “On-line” and upload photo and signature.
- Pay Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) by debit/Credit Card through University online OR Rs.310/- (Rupees Three Hundred Ten Only) at the On-Line Franchisee Centre towards Registration Fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect a print out of Registration Form from the University website and retain it for your reference along with fee payment receipt.
Important Dates :
|Commencement of Registration||22-12-2016|
|Last Date for Registration||16-02-2017|
|Date & Time of Eligibility Test||26-02-2017 @ 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
MEDIUM & VENUE OF ET :
Test will be conducted in ENGLISH, TELUGU & URDU MEDIA at the Study Centres of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University.
Applicants should collect Hall Tickets at least Two days before the Examination Date from the Examination Center chosen by them. Hall Tickets can also be download from the University Website (www.braou.ac.in).