CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2016 Notification: Chhattisgarh VYAPAM Asst Grade III, Data entry operator and Steno Typist job 1,134 vacancies recruitment notification 2016 released. Interested candidates may check eligibility, fee, salary, online application, selection process details are given below. Eligible candidates may apply online before last date 20th Feb 2016.
CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2016 Notification – 1,134 Posts
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Vyavsayik Pareeksha Mandal(CG VYPAM)
Name of the Post: Asst Grade-III, Data entry operator and Steno Typist
Official Website: cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
No.of Posts: 1,134 vacancies
- Assistant Grade-III – 701 posts
- Data entry operator- 176 posts
- Steno Typist- 174 posts
- Hindi Stenographer- 80 posts
- English Stenographer- 06 posts
- Assistant Grade-III : Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,900/-
- Data entry operator: Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-
- Steno Typist: Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Hindi Stenographer- Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-
- English Stenographer- Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed 12th/XII class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board. Check the notification for English/ Hindi Typing speed/ Key Depression.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 01st January 2016
Age Relaxation: Relaxations in age are applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Application Fee: Pay the application fee through online using Credit Card/ Debit Card. Candidates may also pay the fee through DD paid at SBI Bank.
- For General – Rs.350/-
- For OBC Category – Rs.250/-
- For ST/ SC Category – Rs.200/-
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the Chhattisgarh VYAPAM official website, http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Before filling the application, read instructions specified in the recruitment notification.
- Fill all the necessary field in the application form.
- Submit the filled in application before last date.
- After successful submission of the application form, take printout of the application for future use.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on the written Test.
Important Dates to Remember:
Notification Released on: 04-02-2016
Commencement of online application submission: 09-02-2016
Last date to submit the online application: 20-02-2016
Last date to pay through online mode: 22-02-2016
Last date to pay exam fee through DD: 23-02-2016
Written exam date: 13-03-2016