Dr. NTRUHS MD (Homoeo) 1st Phase Counselling Dates 2016-17 : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences (NTRUHS) has released M.D (Homoeo) Ist & Final Phase Counseling Notification 2016. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this counselling dates. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
First and final counseling for admission into M.D.(Homoeo) courses available at Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homoeopathic College, Gudivada and for new colleges likely to be permitted for the academic year 2016-17 will be held from 09.00 A.M. onwards on 15-12-2016 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Dr. NTRUHS MD (Homoeo) 1st Phase Counselling Dates 2016-17
All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test held on 12-12-2016 are eligible to attend Counseling for admission into MD (Homoeo) courses for the academic year 2016-17.
Seat Matrix for M.D.(Homoeo) Course for the academic year 2016-17 will be placed in the University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in, one day before the counseling.
All the candidates attending counseling shall pay the following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling centre :-
OC & BC Candidates
|SC & ST Candidates|
Registration Fee :-
ll the selected candidates for admission into M.D. (Homoeo) course shall report to the Principal concerned on the spot along with all necessary relevant original certificates and shall pay the University registration fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) each. The fee shall be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada. Provision is also made available for payment of fee in cash in the University Bank counter.
The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Mere attending for the counseling does not confer any right for a seat. If necessary, candidates who have attended for counseling on 15.12.2016, have to stay for one more day.
List of Original Certificates to be submitted for the M.D. (Homoeo) Courses:
- Hall Ticket of M.D (Homoeo) Online Entrance Test, 2016-17
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Medical Registration from the respective State Council.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the BHMS Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied BHMS Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Latest social status certificate(permanent caste certificate)issued through e-seva / mee-seva
- Service Certificate in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificate issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.