GITAM Science Admission Test 2016 Application: GITAM University released GSAT 2016 notification. Applications for B.Sc, BCA, BEM Under Graduation and M.Sc/ MCA Post Graduation courses for the academic year 2016-17 from eligible candidates are invited by GITAM University. GSAT 2016 exam will be conducted on 9th May 2016. Interested and eligible candidates may apply before the last date 2nd May 2016.
GITAM Science Admission Test 2016 Application – Notification
Name of the University: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University
Name of the Examination: GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT) – 2016.
Date of the Exam: 9th May 2016.
Official website: www.gitam.edu.
GITAM University conducts GSAT entrance exam once in a year. GSAT exam is conducted for UG and PG courses in GITAM Institute of Science college. Many degree and post graduation courses are offered through GSAT are listed below.
List of Courses offered through GSAT 2016:
- Undergraduate and 5-year Integrated Programmes:
1. B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
2. B.E.M (Bachelor of Environmental Mgmt.)
3. B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
4. Integrated M.Sc. Biotechnology
5. Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry
- Postgraduate Programmes:
1. M.Sc. Applied Mathematics
2. M.Sc. Environmental Science
3. M.Sc. Biochemistry (Cancer Biology)
4. M.Sc. Food Science & Tech (Food Processing)
5. M.Sc. Bioinformatics (Drug Design)
6. M.Sc. Microbiology (Fermentation Technology)
7. M.Sc. Biotechnology (Nanotechnology/ Protein Engineering)
8. M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
9. M.Sc. Chemistry (Analytical/Organic)
10. M.Sc. Physics (Nuclear/Material/Nano)
11. M.Sc. Electronics Science (Embedded Systems/ Networking)
12. MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
For UG courses admission: Candidates with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at Intermediate / 10+2 only can apply for Under Graduate Courses.
For PG Courses admission: Candidates who want to apply Post Graduate Programmes (M.Sc/ MCA) must have passed B.Sc in specific field for recognized University.
GITAM University GSAT 2016 Application Details
Fee Details: Candidates have to apply with Rs. 300/- per the test. For each courses fee and application will be submitted separately.
How to Apply:
- Download Application from the GITAM Official Website, www.gitam.edu.
- Applications can be obtained by posts from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for Rs.350/- (inclusive of Test fee Rs. 300/-) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Application form request by post will be accepted till date 21st April 2016.
- Read instructions carefully in the notification and Fill the Application form.
- Submit filled in applications along with required documents to Principal, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM University, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, A.P., India on or before last date.
Hall Tickets: Hall tickets will be sent to applicants by post one week before the date of commencement of entrance test.
Last date for receipt of filled in applications: 2nd May 2016
GSAT – 2016 Examination Date: 9th May 2016
Announcement of Results: 16th May 2016