KNRUHS BSC(4YDC)/PBS(2YDC)/BPT/BSC(MLT) 2nd Counselling 2016 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health & Sciences (KNRUHS) has released B.Sc Nursing (4YDC) / Post Basic (2YDC) / BPT / B.SC (MLT) Courses IInd Phase Counselling/Certificate Verification Notification 2016. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the Second Phase verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into B.SC., NURSING (4YDC) / POST BASIC B.SC., (NURSING) 2 YDC / BPT / B.SC., (MLT) Courses in Colleges in Telangana State under KNR University of Health Sciences.
KNRUHS BSC(4YDC)/PBS(2YDC)/BPT/BSC(MLT) 2nd Counselling 2016
All eligible qualified candidates, who got their certificates verified already for admission into B.Sc., Nursing (4YDC) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2YDC) / BPT & B.Sc. (MLT) Courses for the academic year 2016-17 are directed to give web options for vacant seats for 2nd phase of counseling on 26-11-2016 – 6 AM to 28-11-2016 – 2 PM. The detailed schedule, Rules & Regulation for admissions and Fee details are available on www.knruhs.in,
Original Certificates to be produced at the time of verification of original certificates : The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of Xerox copies.
- Merit order copy issued by KNR University of Health Sciences.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E_Seva or Mee. Seva Officer prescribed
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar