KNRUHS BSC(4YDC)/PBS(2YDC)/BPT/BSC(MLT) Counselling 2016-17 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health & Sciences (KNRUHS) has released B.Sc Nursing (4YDC) / Post Basic (2YDC) / BPT / B.SC (MLT) Courses Counselling/Certificate Verification Notification 2016. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into B.SC., NURSING (4YDC) / POST BASIC B.SC., (NURSING) 2 YDC / BPT / B.SC., (MLT) Courses in Colleges in Telangana State under KNR University of Health Sciences.
The candidates applied for admission into B.SC., NURSING (4YDC) /POST BASIC B.SC. (N) 2YDC / BPT / B.SC., (MLT) Courses are hereby informed that, the merit list for above courses are available in the University website www.knruhs.in. All qualified and eligible candidates of B.Sc., Nursing (4YDC), B.Sc., Nursing (2YDC), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses are informed to attend verification of original certificates for admissions for the academic year 2016-17 as per the schedule given below at the following Helpline centres.
Candidates seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2YDC course should qualify in the entrance test conducted by Dr. NTRUHS Vijayawada for the academic year 2016-17 which is notified in www.knruhs.in / www.ntruhs.in.
Candidates of B.Sc., (Nursing) 4YDC / BPT and B.Sc., (MLT) are informed to go through website: www.ugknruhs.in for merit order.
KNRUHS BSC 4YDC/PBS 2YDC/BPT/BSC(MLT) Counselling 2016-17
|Post Basic B.Sc (N)/B.Sc (MLT) & BPT||4/11/2016||9:00 AM||1||250|
|2.30 PM||501||Last Rank|
|B.Sc (Nursing) 4 YDC||5/11/2016||9:00 AM||1||500|
|2.30 PM||2501||Last Rank|
All Candidates, who fulfilled eligibility conditions belonging to Telangana State are directed to attend for verification with all original certificates at any of the above helpline centres.
Andhra Pradesh State candidates, who are seeking admission into 15% un-reserved seats have to attend Help Line centre at Kakatiya University, Warangal only as officials of Welfare departments of Andhra Pradesh State will be available at Warangal Centre only.
Physically Challenged candidates certificate verification will be done on 04-11-2016 at Kakatiya University, Warangal only.
Dates for exercising web options:
- Dates : 06-11-2016 TO 08-11-2016 2.00 PM.
- Official Website : http://tsparamed.tsche.in/
Original Certificates to be produced at the time of verification of original certificates : The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of Xerox copies.
- Merit order copy issued by KNR University of Health Sciences.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E_Seva or Mee. Seva Officer prescribed
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar