KNRUHS M.Sc (Nursing) / MPT & MPH Counselling Dates 2016 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health & Sciences (KNRUHS) has released M.Sc (Nursing)/MPT & MPH Ist Phase Counselling Notification 2016. So many candidates are waiting for this counselling notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
The Counseling for provisional admission into M.Sc. (Nursing) / MPT & MPH courses available under Competent Authority Quota in the affiliated colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2016-17, will be held at PGRRCDE Online Centre, Osmania University, Hyderabad as per schedule given below :-
|M.sc Nursing||9/11/2016||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
|MPH||11/11/2016||09.00 AM to 11.00 PM|
- All candidates means candidates belonging to OC, BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC and ST categories.
- If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
All the eligible candidates as per Merit list displayed on KNRUHS website are directed to attend the counseling for MPT course.
KNRUHS M.Sc (Nursing) / MPT & MPH Counselling Dates 2016
The candidates shall pay the following fees on the day of counseling in cash / through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, KNR University of Health Sciences” payable at Warangal and shall submit all original certificates for verification and also submit 2 sets of self attested xerox copies.
|Course|| Counseling Fee payable by all
candidates attending counseling
| University Fee payable by the selected
| M.Sc.(Nursing) / MPT
| Rs.2,500/- (OC & BC candidates)
Rs.2,000/- (SC & ST candidates)
|Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.|
List of original certificates to be submitted on the day of counseling:-
- Hall Ticket of Entrance Test, 2016-17.
- Original Degree of qualifying exam (B.Sc. (N) / BPT / Other degrees for MPH)..
- First to Final year marks memos
- State Council Registration (Nursing Council / Other councils)
- Experience Certificate
- Study Certificate of Degree course (B.Sc. (N) / BPT / Other degrees for MPH).
- Study Certificates from VI to Intermediate in respect of candidates who studied B.Sc.(Nursing) other than State of Telangana.
- Proof of 10 years residence in respect of Non-Local candidates.
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC).
- Any other certificate as per Regulations.