KNRUHS MBBS BDS Online Applications 2017 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) released notification for admission in to the Medical & Dental MBBS BDS Courses under Competent Authority Quota seats in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges under KNR UHS, Warangal. Eligible candidates who qualified in the NEET Entrance exam check the detailed notification like eligibility,registration fee,application process are given below.
KNRUHS MBBS BDS Online Applications 2017
|Category||Qualifying Criteria|| Cut off score
(out of 720)
|General category||50th Percentile||131|
|Persons with Disability (OC)||45th Percentile||118|
The Eligible candidates, who have qualified and secured marks of minimum percentile and above in NEET UG – 2017, have to apply for determining the State Merit position for Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations/Prospectus. (Refer regulations/ prospectus for detailed clarifications).
For detailed eligibility details check official notification.
Competent Authority quota seats in respective categories in the Website http://medadm.tsche.in/ from 11.00 AM on 09-07-2017 to 18-07-2017 upto 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internetcafé/net center).
Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses : The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.
How To Apply ?
- Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully
- Visit http://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form
- The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
- The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferrable under any circumstances.
Keep the Following Documents Ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling
- Admit card of NEET UG – 2017
- Rank card of NEET UG-2017
- SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination
- Transfer certificate (T.C)
- Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
- Category certificate/minority status certificates if applicable
- Aadhar Card
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
Click Here KNRUHS MBBS BDS Notification 2017
Click Here To Apply Online
Click Here TS MBBS BDS Total Seats 2017