KU UG 1st Sem Exam Fee Notification 2016-17 : Kakatiya University (KU) has released Degree First Semester Examination Fee Notification 2016-17. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this examination fee. So all the required candidates can check and download from this page.
It is hereby notified for information to all the Regular candidates (those who are admitted for the academic year 2016-17 only) of I semester of B.A/B.B.M/B.Com/B.Sc/B.Voc courses of this University who are desirous to appear for the semester Examinations to be held in the month of December 2016 that the last dates for payment of examination fee submission and uploading the of application forms at their respective colleges are as shown below.
KU UG 1st Sem Exam Fee Notification 2016-17
- Without late fee …. 11-11-2016
- With a late fee of 50/- …. 19-11-2016
|Courses||Ist Sem Fee|
|B.A (GEN)/B.Com (GEN)||530+20*|
|B.A (COMP)/B.B.M/B.Sc/B.Com (COMP)||630+20*|
|B.Voc (Travel & Tourism)||800/-|
*NOTE: 20/- extra for Memorandum of Marks for each Course
- The date of Commencement of Examinations and the detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
- The Principals are requested to register the student enrollment through online ICR only. The website address is www.kuonline.co.in.
- Application form(s) will not be accepted directly from any candidate or from the Principal after the due date.
- The students can obtain the application forms from their respective colleges
Following is the Schedule for submission of application forms and nominal rolls
A. Application forms along with
- One hard copy of online generated nominal rolls.
- ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the Academic Branch, K.U.,
- ‘No Dues Certificate’ from Dean, College Development Council, K.U. and
- No Dues Certificate’ from Dean, Academic Affairs, K.U.
B. Every application must possess a receipt of payment issued by the college towards examination fee collected from the candidate, failing which it will not be accepted.
C. Application forms should be scrutinized and signed by the Academic Coordinator of the college in accordance with the guidelines and instructions issued and should be tied separately in chronological order. Applications of not eligible candidates are liable for rejection at any stage whenever they are detected. For this, the University will not be held responsible in any manner.
D. Payment of fee must be in the form of consolidated Demand Draft course wise and group wise only. Any other mode of payment is not accepted.
E. Application forms will not be accepted from the colleges after 22-11-2016.