MAT 2016 Exam Notification released in February month. AIMA MAT exam scheduled to conduct on 1st and 7th May 2016. Management course aspirants may check the exam eligibility, registration fee, application process, exam pattern & syllabus information given below. Interested candidates may apply online before last date 19th April 2016. Offline registration form can be received up to 19-04-2016.
MAT 2016 Exam Notification Released
Name of the Organization: All India Management Association, New Delhi.
Name of the Entrance Exam: Management Aptitude Test
Date of the Examination:
Paper Based Test: 1st May 2016 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test: 7th May 2016 (Saturday)
Official Website: www.aima.in
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School national or international can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the MAT exam Score Card. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December.
Mode of the Test: Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
MAT 2016 May Exam – Apply Online
- Candidate must graduation degree in any discipline from any reputed University/ Colleges with B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Tech.
- Candidates who studying Final year Graduate Courses can also apply.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 1200/- towards Registration fee through Payment gate way (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking). Applicants may pay the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
How to Apply:
- Register online at website link www.aima.in with Credit Card or Debit Card(ATM Card) payment of Rs.1,200/-. (OR)
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1,200/- in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online at website link www.aima.in alongwith the DD details. Print the Application form and send the Printout of Registration Form to AIMS, New Delhi. DD is also to be sent along with the Printout of the Registration Form, if payment was made through DD. (OR)
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/ CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- from listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
Validity of MAT Score Card: Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.
Admit Card: Paper Based and Computer Based Test registered candidates Admit Card will be issued from one week before commencement of the exam. Admit cards can downloaded through AIMA official website.
Important Dates to Remember:
Late Date for Online Filling-up/ Purchase of Form: 16th April 2016.
Last Date for Online Registration: 19th April 2016.
Last Date for Submission of duly completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April 2016.
Admit Card to be released on : 23rd April 2016.
Paper based Exam Date: 1st May 2016.
Computer based Exam Date: 7th May 2016.