MGU B.Ed 4th Sem Revaluation Dates 2017: Candidates can download the Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) B.Ed 4th sem revaluation notification from the official website @ mguniversity.in. MGU has conducted the B.Ed IV sem exams in the month of May, 2017 and the results of same has been declared. The candidates who are not satisfied with their results they want to apply for the revaluation. Now, all those candidates are candidates are waiting for the revaluation fee dates. Candidates can apply for the revaluation before the last date 21.10.2017.
MGU B.Ed 4th Sem Revaluation Dates 2017:
After the declaration of MGU B.Ed IV sem results of May, 2017 the candidates who are not satisfied with their results of getting less marks then they expected those want to apply for the revaluation to increase their marks. The students of B.Ed. IV Semester desiring to apply for Revaluation has to apply in the prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from www.mguniversity.in and pay the fee as detailed below and apply it on or before 21st October, 2017.
- Revaluation Fee: Rs.200/- per each paper
- RV Last Date: 21st October, 2017
- Name of the University: Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Name of the Exam: B.Ed 4th Sem
- Exam Schedule: May, 2017
- Category: Revaluation Dates
- Status: Updated
- Official website: mguniversity.in
- The Students have to download the application form along with challan and pay the required fee shown in the Notification in any SBH Branch and submit the application form on or before 21.10.2017.
- Applications have to be submitted to the Controller of Examinations, Mahatma Gandhi
University, Anneparthy, Nalgonda-508 254 on or before 23.10.2017
Download Here MGU B.Ed 4th Sem Revaluation Dates 2017