MJPTBC RDC CET 2016 Apply Online at http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in. TSRDC CET 2016 for Degree 1st year admissions in B.Sc, BA and B.Com group. Telangana Residential Degree College entrance exam eligibility, fee, online application, important dates are given below. Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana BC Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society inviting online applications from eligible candidates. Students may apply online from 24th Feb 2016 to 23rd March 2016.
MJPTBC RDC CET 2016 Notification
Name of the Organization: Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWRIES)
Name of the Entrance Exam: Residential Degree College Entrance Exam – 2016
Date of the Entrance Exam: 10th April 2016
Official Website: www.mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
Courses offered through TSRDC Exam:
- B.Sc MPC (Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
- B.Sc MSCS., (Maths, Statistics, Computer Science)
- B.Sc BZC., (Botany, Zoology, Chemistry)
- B.A., HEP (History, Economics, Political Science)
- B.Com., (General)
- B.Com., (Computers)
Number of Seats: Only 40 seats in each course admission.
Medium of instruction: English
MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree College for Women located at Jagadevpur, Medak District. MJPTBCWRIES is inviting online applications for UG course admissions for the Academic Year 2016-17. Girl students who are appearing for Senior Intermediate Examinations/ 12th class in March, may apply online. Check official Notification for more details regarding Telangana RDC 2016 Entrance Exam.
Telangana RDC Exam Eligibility Criteria:
- Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April-2016 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions.
- The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2016 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject.
- BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission
- Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
TSRDC Entrance Exam 2016 Apply at www.mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in
Registration Fee: Eligible candidates may pay the exam fee Rs.150/- through payment gateway using credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates apply online through http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in.
- Pay the exam fee through Payment Gateway
- With the Journal Number candidate can proceed to fill the application.
- Upload Photograph of prescribed size.
- Fill all mandatory fields and verify before submitting the application form
- After successful submission of the application form, take print out of it for future use.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test. And rule of Reservation will be followed.
Reservation: SC: 15%, ST: 6%, BC-A: 20%, BC-B: 28%, BC-C: 3%, BC-D: 19%, BC-E: 4%, EBC: 2% & Orphans: 3%. 3% of seats will be filled with differently abled persons.
Starting date to submit online application: 24-02-2016
Starting date to pay the application fee:22-02-2016
Last date to pay the application fee:23-03-2016
Last date to submit the online application:23-03-2016
Starting date to download Hall tickets: 31-03-2016
Date of the Entrance Examination: 10-04-2016