NTRUHS AYUSH (BAMS/BHMS/BNYS) 3rd/Final Phase Counselling 2016 : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences (NTRUHS) has released AYUSH (BAMS/BHMS/BNYS) Final Phase Web Counselling/Certificate Verification Notification 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this counselling dates. So all the required candidates can check and download from this page.
In continuation of earlier notification dated 25.11.2016, the University proposes to final phase of exercising web options to fill up the vacant seats arose by sliding / not joining into BAMS, BHMS and BNYS will be held from 08.12.2016 – 6.00 AM to 10.12.2016 5. 00PM .
The candidates who got their original certificates verified in the first and final phases of verification of certificates are only eligible to exercise their options at Home or any Net center.
- Web Options Date : 08.12.2016 – 6.00 AM to 10.12.2016 5. 00PM
- Official Website : www.apbahnu.apsche.ac.in
The candidates who secured admission in 1st and 2nd counseling and wish to change their college/course according to their merit can exercise their web options.
NTRUHS AYUSH (BAMS/BHMS/BNYS) 3rd/Final Phase Counselling 2016
Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses have to pay before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
The candidates who are willing to slide from one College to another Colleges in ISM& H courses in the Andhra Pradesh need not pay University fee again.
As fixed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slided to other college / course will be added & allotted simultaneously during this counseling.
- In case any new Colleges are affiliated to the University for the academic year 2016- 17, the seats in those colleges also will be filled up.
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://apbahnu.apsche.ac.in
- The selected candidates shall submit all original certificates and pay the University fee by gateway method and college fee (as detailed in the earlier notification dated 27.10.2016.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.