NTRUHS B.Sc Nursing/BPT & B.Sc MLT Web Counselling 2016-17 : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences (NTRUHS) has released B.Sc Nursing/BPT & B.Sc MLT Web Counselling/Certificate Verification & Exercising Options 2016. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first phase of web based counseling for exercising options the candidates those who have attended for certificates verification as per the schedule notified by the University are only eligible for giving Web Options for admissions into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses for the academic year 2016-17 in affiliated colleges located in Andhra Pradesh will be conducted from 24.11.2016 6.00 A.M. to 25.11.2016 upto 5.00 P.M.
The seats allotted under Physically Handicapped Quota as per Merit/Eligibility will be filled first by following Rules and Regulations and if any seats are left vacant those seats will be added to respective categories.
NTRUHS B.Sc Nursing/BPT & B.Sc MLT Web Counselling 2016-17
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 5,000 /- for B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses have to pay before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking)
TUITION FEE: As prescribed by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
- Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. Selections are Course wise.
- In compliance with the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of A.P. in W.A.No.795/99 and batch dated 23.2.2000; the selections are University Area wise.
- Reservations shall also be University Area Wise. While allotting the candidates to the colleges, the percentage of reservations shall be maintained in each institution as far as possible.
- The 15% of unreserved Seats will be filled First, then the 85% of the local seats will be filled as per the G.O.Ms. No. 42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18.05.2009
- The counseling shall be in three phases (all phases will be done simultaneously)
- In the first phase, OC seats will be filled up.
- In the second phase, the reserved category candidates selected under OC category shall be reallotted to the college of their preference depending upon availability of seats in the respective category and their eligibility.
- The third phase is only for reserved category candidates. In this phase selection and allotment of remaining seats reserved for the reserved category candidates and those vacated during the second phase of counseling shall be made.
Phase II and III will be done simultaneously.
- If a candidate is eligible for a same type of seat in the same course and in same college both under the reserved categories of social status under PH he / she will be selected under the category of social status only. The candidates provisionally selected into one college will be considered for resultant vacancies in another college only.
- Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first and subsequent counselings will be added & allotted simultaneously in the respective counselings.
Note: If the candidates selected in the earlier phase of counselings have exercised options in the next phase and allotted a seat such candidates will forfeit their allotment of seat in the earlier phase of counseling automatically.
NOTE: The candidates can give their Web Options through Internet centers, from Home, from Net center and Helpline center available at Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.