NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS 4th/Final Phase Web Options 2016 : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences (NTRUHS) released BAMS/BHMS/BNYS IVth or Final Phase Counseling/Web Entry Options Notification 2016. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
In continuation of earlier notification dated 27.10.2016, the University Notified for 4th and Final phase of exercising web options to fill up the vacant seats arose and also in the newly permitted seats at Sri Adi Shiva Satguru Ali Saheb Shivaaryula Homoeopathic Medical College, Guntakal, (SASH) for admission into BAMS / BHMS / BNYS courses for the year 2016-17 will be held on 31.12.2016.
The candidates who got their original certificates verified in the first and final phases of verification of certificates are only eligible to exercise their options at Home or any Net center.
- Organisation Name : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences
- Name of the Exam : AYUSH (BAMS/BHMS/BNYS)
- Category : Counselling
- Status : Released
- Counselling Date : 31.12.2016
- Official Website : http://apbahnu.apsche.ac.in
NTRUHS BAMS/BHMS/BNYS 4th/Final Phase Web Options 2016
The candidates who secured admission in previous counselings and wish to change their college/course according to their merit, shall exercise again their web options.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 8,000/- for BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses have to pay before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking). The candidates who are willing to slide from one College to another Colleges in ISM& H courses in the Andhra Pradesh need not pay University fee again.
TUITION FEE: As fixed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first counseling and slided to other college / course will be added & allotted simultaneously during this counseling. The details of seats available will be placed in the University Website.
- The candidates can exercise web options through http://apbahnu.apsche.ac.in
- The selected candidates shall submit all original certificates and pay the University fee by gateway method and college fee (as detailed in the earlier notification dated 27.10.2016.
- The University fee and other fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.