NTRUHS M.D (Ayurveda) Revised Web Options 2016 : In view of grant of permission for following three new Post Graduate courses at Dr. NRS Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada, counseling for exercising revised options for admission into M.D.(Ayurveda) courses available at Dr. NRS Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada and S.V. Ayurvedic College, Tirupati i.e. unfilled and not joined vacancies for the academic year 2016-17 will be held from 9.00 A.M. onwards on 29-11-2016 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
|Name of the New P.G. Course||No. of seats permitted|
NTRUHS M.D (Ayurveda) Revised Web Options 2016
All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test held on 08-10-2016 are eligible to attend counseling for exercising revised options along with all necessary original certificates for admission into MD (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2016-17.
If any candidate absent for exercising revised options, in such cases the options given during first counseling will be considered for final allotments.
No individual intimation will be sent. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 30-11-2016 and in the University Notice Board. The Provisional selection intimations to the selected candidates will be sent through e-mail and also by post.
Further, the seat matrix for the available seats will be displayed on the University Website and University notice board one day before the Counseling.
All the candidates attending counseling shall pay the following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, payable at Vijayawada” in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling centre :-
OC & BC Candidates
|SC & ST Candidates Rs.|
Candidates who already paid counseling fee during 1st counseling need not pay again.
Registration Fee :-
The registration fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for M.D. (Ayurveda) course shall be paid by the selected candidate at the time of admission through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada at the respective college where he/she is admitted.
Mere attending the counseling for exercising options does not confer right for a seat. If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
List of Original Certificates to be submitted during the cousenling:-
- Hall Ticket of M.D (Ayurveda) Entrance Test, 2016-17
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- latest social status certificate(permanent caste certificate)issued through e-seva / mee-seva
- Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student