NTRUHS M.D (Ayurveda ) Web Options Nov-2016 : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences NTRUHS) has released M.D (Ayurveda) Exercising Options 2016. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.\
Counseling for exercising options for admission into M.D.(Ayurveda) courses available at Dr. NRS Govt. Ayurvedic College, Vijayawada and S.V. Ayurvedic College, Tirupati for the academic year 2016-17 will be held from 9.00 A.M. onwards on 05-11-2016 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- Web Entry Options : 05-11-2016
- Official Website : www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
NTRUHS M.D (Ayurveda ) Web Options Nov-2016
All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test held on 08-10-2016 are eligible to attend Counseling for exercising options for admission into MD (Ayurveda) courses for the academic year 2016-17.
No individual intimation will be sent. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website: http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in on 07-11-2016 and in the University Notice Board. The Provisional selection intimations to the selected candidates will be sent through e-mail and also by post for M.D. (Ayurveda) courses.
All the candidates attending counseling shall pay the following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling centre :-
OC & BC Candidates
SC & ST Candidates Rs.
Candidates who already paid counseling fee during 1st counseling of M.Sc. (Nursing), need not pay again.
The registration fee of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten thousand only) for M.D. (Ayurveda) course shall be paid by the selected candidate at the time of admission through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada at the respective college where he/she is admitted.
List of Original Certificates to be submitted for the M.D. (Ayurveda) Courses:
- Hall Ticket of M.D (Ayurveda) Entrance Test, 2016-17
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year
- Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- latest social status certificate(permanent caste certificate)issued through e-seva / mee-seva
- Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
- Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.