NTRUHS MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment 2017 : Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS) released MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment Order 2017 @ official website apmedadm.apsche.ac.in. The Seat Allotment download link is available. Direct link for downloading the college allotment is also available @ the below of the page.Enter required details while downloading the allotment letter.If you face any problems while downloading the allotment contact held desk numbers given below.
NTRUHS MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment 2017
The University hereby notify the following schedule for the 1st phase of web counselling to fill up the MBBS/BDS seats under Competent Authority Quota including Special Categories i.e., CAP, PH, PMC& Anglo Indian in Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental colleges (under Dr. NTR UHS) and MBBS Seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati for the academic year 2017-18 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The schedule for filling up of seats of Special Categories in NCC and Sports & Games will be notified later after receiving the priorities lists from the respective authorities.
- Candidates will receive the message of allotment of seat, if seat is allotted.
- Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web and report to the respective colleges on or before the date specified on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
- Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee thorough payment gateway
University Fee: Rs.9,600/- for both MBBS and BDS Courses. The selected candidates have to pay University fee through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking) in the state of Andhra Pradesh for downloading the allotment order.
Tuition Fee: Rs.11,025/- as per G.O.Ms.No.30 & 31, HM & FW., (C1) Department, dated 17.04.2015 of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for Government, Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Private Un-aided Minority Medical and Dental Colleges.
Candidates selected for Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati have to visit SVIMS website http://svimspts.ap.nic.in for tuition fee and other fee details to be paid at College.
Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (technical):
- For Technical difficulties Nos.9490332169, 9030732880
- For clarifications on Regulations 08978780501 and 07093924743, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
Download NTRUHS MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment Order 2017 (Open in Internet Explorer)
Download NTRUHS MBBS/BDS College Wise Allotment Order (Open in Internet Explorer)