NTRUHS MPT 2nd & Final Phase Counselling Notification 2016 : Dr. NTR University of Health & Sciences (NTRUHS) has released MPT (Master of Physiotherapy) IInd Phase Counselling Schedule 2016. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
2nd & final counseling including conversions, if any, to fill up the vacant seats in MPT course, 2016-17 i.e. unfilled seats and vacancies arose due to not joining of the candidates selected in the 1st counseling, will be held from 9.00 A.M. onwards on 07-12-2016 at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. All the candidates in the Merit List of MPT Course, 2016-17 notified by Dr. NTRUHS are eligible to attend the counseling.
- Organisation Name : Dr. NTR University of Health & Science (NTRUHS)
- Name of the Exam : Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)
- Category : Counselling
- Status : Released
- Counselling Date : 07th November, 2016
- Timings : 09.00 A.M
- Official Website : www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
NTRUHS MPT 2nd & Final Phase Counselling Notification 2016
Further, the details of colleges and the available seats will be displayed in the University Website (http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in) and University notice board one day before the Counseling.
All the candidates attending counseling shall pay the following Counseling fee in cash/through crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada in the University Bank Counter established in the Counseling centre :-
OC & BC Candidates
|SC & ST Candidates|
- Candidates who already paid counseling fee during 1st counseling of M.P.T. need not pay again.
University Registration Fee:-
- All The selected candidates for admission into M.P.T course shall pay the registration fee of Rs.12,800/- (Rupees Twelve thousand eight hundred only) for Competent authority seat in
- M.P.T College. The fee shall be paid through DD drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada. Provision is also made available for payment of fee in cash in the University Bank counter.
- Mere attending the counseling does not confer right for a seat. If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
List of Original Certificates to be submitted for M.P.T Course :-
- All marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc., from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable