OUCET Certificate Verification Dates 2017: Candidates can download the Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) certificate verification dates from the official website @ oucet.ouadmissions.com. All the candidates are hereby informed that the 1st Phase Certificate Verification of the candidates, who are provisionally allotted for admission into different PG courses in different colleges for the academic year 2017-18 through web based allotment process, will be conducted from 26-07-2017 to 09-08-2017. The day wise and subject wise schedules of certificate verification and related instructions are available in the website.
OUCET Certificate Verification Dates 2017:
The PH Quota admissions will be held from 02.08.2017. The NIQ & CAP admissions will be held on 03.08.2017. Further, the NCC/NSS/Sports Quota certificate verification and admissions will commence from 05.08.2017. The Candidates are advised to visit the website @ oucet.ouadmissions.com for subject wise and category wise schedule in detail. Candidates should note that the certificate verification is only for those candidates who are provisionally allotted an admission through web based allotment process.
Certificates to be produced at the time of OUCET counselling 2017:
Candidates called for certificate verification / counselling for admission must bring
the following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2017
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year, i.e. 2017-18. These candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate (T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the
admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination. The
candidate has to prove that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with
requisite percent of marks, without which his/her admission will not be entertained.
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after
01.01.2017, if applicable.
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against
NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificates will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, whose decision in this regard is final.
OUCET 1st phase Web Counselling 2017:
Along with the above certificates, the candidate must bring one of the following
original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
● Aadhar Card
● Indian Passport
● Pan Card
● Voter Identity Card
● Indian Driving Licence
Note: Without attending the certificate verification, the candidates admission into a course will not be entertained and his/her allotment will be deemed to be cancelled.
Download Here OUCET Fee Structure 2017