OUCET (M.Ed) Ist Phase Web Options Dates 2016 : Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University (DOA OU) has released 1st Phase Counselling Dates/Web Options Notification 2016. So many candidates are eagerly looking for this notification. So all the candidates can check and download from this page.
It is hereby informed that the online registration and exercising of 1st Phase Web Options for all eligible candidates of M.Ed. course will be open from 25.07.2016 to 29.07.2016.
OUCET (M.Ed) Ist Phase Web Options Dates 2016
Organisation Name : Osmania University
Name of the Exam : OUPGCET (M.Ed)
Category : Web Option
Dates : 25-07-2016 to 29-07-2016
Official Website : www.oucet.ouadmissios.com
Required Documents for OUCET Certificate Verification :
Candidates called for certificate verification / counseling for admission must bring the following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of OUCET – 2016.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year, i.e. 2016-17. These candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate(T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination. The candidate has to prove that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with requisite percent of marks, without which his/her admission will not be entertained.
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsidar of Telangana State on or after 01.01.2016, if applicable.
- Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificates will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, whose decision in this regard is final.