Patna District Court 1681 Clerk Jobs 2016 notification released. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of Clerk posts in the Subordinate courts of Bihar state. Interested candidates may check Eligibility, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Application Fee, Pay Scale, vacancy details, Application Process and selection details given below. Submit the online application forms on or before the last date 1st March 2016.
Patna District Court 1681 Clerk Jobs 2016 Apply Online
Name of the Organization: Patna District Court Clerk, Bihar
Name of the Post: Clerk
No. of Posts: 1,681 vacancies
- Un-reserved : 841 posts
- Backward Class : 202 posts
- Extremely Backward Class : 302 posts
- Schedule Caste : 269 posts
- Schedule Tribe : 17 posts
- Female of Backward Class / Extremely Backward Class / Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe : 50 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5,200-20,200/- in pay band-1 with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/india/bihar/patna
Educational Qualification: The candidate must posses B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. graduate degree or equivalent degree from recognized University. The ‘Sahityalankar Degree’ obtained from Hindi Vidyapeeth, Deoghar or any other such degree obtained from such other institution shall not be treated as valid qualification to be equivalent to Graduation. Computer proficiency shall be necessary qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be as given below. (As on 01-01-2016)
- Un-reserved (Male) : 18 to 37 years
- Un-reserved (Female) : 18 to 40 years
- Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class (Male) : 18 to 40 years
- Un-reserved, Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class (Female) : 18 to 40 years
- Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe (Male & Female) : 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules. Age relaxation of 10 years in the upper age limit for the physically handicapped candidates.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay fee through Bank Challan in SBI, Patna Account No. 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
- General/ OBC category: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ Physically disabled category: Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
- Interested and Eligible candidate Apply online through the official website, http://ecourts.gov.in.
- Read notification once before filling the application form.
- Eligible candidates may register first and select the post for applying.
- Fill the required field given in the Application form.
- Upload Signature & photo of prescribed size and format.
- Submit the filled in application before last dare.
- Take printout of application form for future reference.
- Starting date to fill the Application Form: 9th February 2016
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 1st March 2016