PGRRCDE/OUCDE UG I II & III Yr Annual Exam Fee Notification 2017 : Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education (PGRRCDE) Osmania University, Hyderabad has released Degree Annual Examination Fee Notification 2017. Many candidates are eagerly searching for this examination fee notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
A Demand draft for the requisite examination fee as given below in favour of The Director, Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, payable at Hyderabad – 7.
Organisation Name : Prof. G. Ram Reddy Center for Distance Education (PGRRCDE)
Name of the Exam : Degree
Category : Fee Notification
Status : Released
Official Website : www.oucde.net
PGRRCDE/OUCDE UG I II & III Yr Annual Exam Fee Notification 2017
|Year||B.A.||B.Com.||B.B.A.||Last Date Without Late Fee||Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 200/-||Last Date with late fee of Rs. 400/-|
Separate application forms should be submitted for each year of Exam with separate DD.
- Please write your enrolment number (94/ / ) & Course at the back of all the bank drafts on the examination forms and on self addressed envelope (Top left corner)
- Do not affix postal stamps on the self addressed envelops which are enclosed to exam form.
- Candidates can pay the Examination Fee through any Nationalised Bank Payable at Hyderabad only.
- B.A. / B.Com. II year viva-voce candidates who are appearing French/ German / Russian (Second Language) have to pay Rs.50/- in addition to exam fee.
- The U.G. Exams are likely to be held in March / April 2017. The exact dates will be communicated to all the candidates well in advance before the commencement of Examination Date.
- Enclose Photostat copy of memo of Marks of Previous Exam.
- Enclose Photostat copy of Identity card.
- The Examination Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted.
Examination Centers (BA/B.COM. ONLY)
|TWIN CITIES (HYDERBAD & SECUNDERABAD) Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Medak, Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy, Suryapet, Vikrabad, Kamareddy, Siddipet, & Tandur|
Examination Centers (bBA ONLY)
|HYDERABAD & SECUNDERABAD|
Printed Hall Ticket & Time Table will not be sent by the Controller of Examinations, OU., OR PGRRCDE, OU. Candidate has to down load Hall Ticket & Time Table from www.oucde.net (www.osmania.ac.in) compulsory.
If the candidate belongs to any other Board / University he/she should submit the Migration Certificate in original, with the specified fee of Rs.125/- through Demand draft in favour of the Director, Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad. (In lieu of the Migration Certificate, candidate has to pay Rs.425/-)