PJTSAU AGRICET (B.Sc) PH & CAP Quota Counselling 2016 : Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University (PJSATU) has released T-AGRICET (B.Sc) PH & CAP Quota Counselling/Certificate Verification Notification 2016. Many candidates are searching for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
Counseling for admissions into B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture course of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University under Physically Handicapped (PH) Quota and Children for Armed Personal(CAP) Quota through T-AGRICET 2016-17.
All the eligible and qualified T-AGRICET 2016 candidates who have applied under PH & CAP quota are informed to attend the counselling.
Date of Counselling :
- For CAP : 26-10-2016 at 10.00 AM
- For PH : 27-10-2016 at 10.00 AM
- Venue : University Auditorium, P.J.T.S.A.U.
PJTSAU AGRICET (B.Sc) PH & CAP Quota Counselling 2016
|S.No||Name of the Course||No of Seats Under PH Quota||No of Seats Under CAP Quota|
|1||B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture||02 Seats||01 Seat|
- More number of candidates than required are called for counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission into courses to all those who have been called for.
- The Candidates are informed to attend the counseling along with all ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES & an amount of Rs. 22,010/-. The selected candidates shall have to report at the colleges concerned on or before 31-10-2016 as the classes have already commenced.
- Seats shall be filled up as per rule of reservation.
- The Candidates are informed to attend the counseling one hour before the scheduled time.
About PJTSAU :
Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) named in honour and memory of Professor Jayashankar, an eminent educationist and an ardent Telangana ideologue is the only Farm University of Telangana state which came into being in the event of the bifurcation from Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University , the only farm university for erstwhile United State of Andhra Pradesh.
The state of Telangana was born on June 2nd 2014, as per the notification of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act.2014 and the Prof.