PU Degree I & II Sem Revaluation/Recounting Fee : Download Palamuru University UG/Degree 1st & 2nd Aug Exams Revaluation/Recounting Form Online through Official website palamuruuniversity.com. The Results of the Degree 1st Sem Supple & 2nd Sem Regular were conducted in the month of May/June 2017.The results of the same were declared on 03rd August 2017.So many candidates were happy with results and some students got less marks/failed are waiting for the revaluation/recounting application form.The details are given below.
PU Degree I & II Sem Revaluation/Recounting Fee, Date & Form 2017 – Download
Palamuru University Examination Branch successfully completed Degree BA/B.Com/B.Sc 1st Year 2nd Semester Examinations in the month of May/June 2017.Degree Pursuing Candidates had took the examination and waiting for the results since long time.Now that the results are declared.Candidates those who took the exam need to enter the hall ticket number while checking the results.
- University Name : Palamuru University
- Exam Name : Degree 1st Sem Supply & 2nd Sem Regular
- Exam Date : May/June 2017
- Revaluation Application Last Date : 16th August 2017
- Official Website : palamuruuniversity.com
Students after checking the results if you are not satisfied with the marks,apply for the revaluation/recounting before last date.Candidates who wish to apply for the revaluation submit the application form by paying the prescribed rv fee before last date.The official notification regarding the revaluation notification is released.
Rules of RV/RC Form :
- The concerned Principal’s required to transfer the fee amount through RTGS / NEFT for credit into Registrar Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 62078258948 (SBH, Raichur Road Branch, Mahabubnagar IFSC Code “SBHY0020982”), and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, PU along with application forms. No Demand Drafts are accepted at core banking section at Exam Branch
- The result will not be communicated to the candidate by post. However, they may know the results form the Examination branch directly. The memos of the candidates whose results have changed due to revaluation will be sent to the college Principal. In other cases, no intimation will be sent
- If the discrepancy between the original marks and the revalued marks is 10% of more of the maximum marks of the paper, the revalued marks shall be taken as final and awarded to the candidate, and the result will be declared accordingly.
Last Date For Submission of Revaluation/Recounting Form : 16-08-2017
Revaluation/Recounting Fee : Rs.300 Per Paper
Download PU Degree I & II Sem Revaluation Form