PU Degree Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017 : Palamuru University (PU) has released UG Supplementary Examination Fee Notification 2017. Many candidates are eagerly waiting for this examination fee notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
The Schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of application forms for B.A./ B.Com. (General)/ B.Com. (Computers) / B.Com. (Vocational) / B.Sc. course(s) of I, II & III years (YWS) Annual Examinations (for Backlog students only) to be held in March/April-2017 is as follows.
- Organisation Name : Palamuru University (PU)
- Name of the Exam : Degree
- Category : Fee Notification
- Status : Released
- Official Website : www.palamuruuniversity.com
Palamuru University (PU) is going to conduct Degree Supplementary Exams in the month of March/April 2017. This examination schedule will available on its official website at www.palamuruuniversity.com.
And also this examination schedule will available on different web portals at www.manabadi.com, www.indiaresults.com & www.schools9.com. So all those candidates can check latest updates on our website www.manabadii.com. We provide PU UG (B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) Supplementary Exam Schedule very soon..
PU Degree Supply Exam Fee Notification 2017
|Without Late Fee||With a Late Fee of Rs. 200/-|
Payment of Examinations fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Palamuru University Exam Fee Fund A/C No.62078258948
|Submission of printed EAF form along with NR & Fee Abstract etc., to the Exam Branch, P.U||28.02.2017|
|B.A, B.Com & B.Sc I, II & III Year|
|Upto 2 Papers||Rs. 550/- + Rs. 50/- For Memo||Rs. 50/- For English|
|3 or More Papers||Rs. 800/- + Rs. 50/- For Memo|
|Improvement Paper||Rs. 350/- + Rs. 50/- For Memo|
|Migration Fee||Rs. 125/-|
|Additional Fee per Paper||Rs. 1000/-|
- The Examination application forms of all students (All batches) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hard copy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the examination branch duly signed by the Student and the Principal concerned along with photocopy of Memo.
- The candidates who have appeared for III year in double the duration of the course but not crossed (6) years from the date of admission and intended to write backlog papers, have to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- per paper, along with normal examination fee i.e. candidates admitted during the academic year 2009-10 (Transfer students) & 2010-11.
- Whenever the syllabus changes, two more examinations i.e. one in the following September and the other in the following March shall be conducted according to old syllabus/regulations. Candidates not appearing in these examinations or failing in them shall take the examinations subsequently according to the changed syllabus/regulations.
- All the candidates of all Batches who are writing English paper- I & Paper- II have to appear for the Viva- Voce, CBT and Theory Examination.
- The exact date of commencement of the examinations and detailed time–table will be notified later.
- Each Practical paper, IHC, Environmental Studies, Science & Civilization, Computer Skills I&II and Human Values & Professional Ethics are treated as separate papers. The Candidate has to pay the examination fee and register for the examination.