Rangareddy District Court Process Server Results 2017: Rangareddy District Court has updated the Process Server results in the official website @ ecourts.gov.in/rangareddy. Rangareddy District Court process server written exam has been held on 15th October, 2017. Huge number of candidates have attended for the exam at various examination centers. Now, all those candidates are anxiously waiting for their results. Candidates can download it from the direct link given below. Out of total candidates qualified in the Written Test, candidates will be called for oral interview, basing on their merit, in the ratio of 1:10.
Rangareddy District Court Process Server Results 2017 – Declared:
Rangareddy District Court has successfully conducted the process server exam on 15.10.2017 to fill 91 vacancies. The candidates who have attended for the process server exam they are waiting for their results. Now, the wait is over. RR Dist. court has updated the process server results in the official website @ ecourts.gov.in/rangareddy. Candidates can check their results according to their roll number wise. Selected candidates will have to furnish an undertaking to work in the Court/Residential Office of the Presiding Officer and render domestic help, attend to driving/cooking, etc, duties, as are entrusted to them by the Presiding Officer.
- Name of Organisation: Rangareddy District Court
- Name of the Exam: Process Server
- No of Posts: 91 Vacancies
- Exam Date: 15th October, 2017
- Category: Results
- Status: Updated
- Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/rangareddy
Steps to download the Rangareddy District Court Process Server Results 2017:
- Candidates log onto the official website @ ecourts.gov.in/rangareddy
- Home page will be displayed.
- Click on the Rangareddy District Court Process Server Results 2017 link.
- Results will be appear on the screen in the form of PDF.
- Candidates can check it.