- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017- Apply Online 3259 Posts
- 1.2 How To Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017- Apply Online 3259 Posts:
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 : Staff Selection Commission has released the Recruitment of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) (CHSL) For 359 Posts of Local Devision Clerk’s , Postal Assistant,Date Entry Operator. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Recruitment of CHSL 2017. Apply before 18.12.2017 and exam will be held in the month of March,2017. Candidates can check the more details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 at the official website @ sss.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017:
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2018 Apply Online Application Form for 3259 Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website www.ssc.nic.in. The last date of application process is 18.12.2017. Candidates can check SSC CHSL Recruiment 2017 at the official website @ ssc.nic.in.
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017- Apply Online 3259 Posts
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Combined Higher Secondary Level
No Of Vacancies: 3259
Job Location: All over India
Application Process: Online
Examination Date: For Tier-I: 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018 & Tier-II 08.07.2018
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Candidates should posses 12th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or Institute or University.
For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India
(C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a
recognized Board or equivalent.
The candidates age limit should be must 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
Age Relaxation Will be
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
The Selection process will be based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Descriptive Type) and Interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-
- For All Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) there is no Application fee.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
How To Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017- Apply Online 3259 Posts:
- Log on to SSC CHSL Page at official website @ ssc.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates To Remember:
Application Starting Date: 18.11.2017
Last date of Submission : 18.12.2018
Date of computer based examination Tier-1: 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
Date of Descriptive paper Tier-2: 08.07.2018
Download Here: Official Notification
Click Here: Application Process