Telangana DSC Notification 2017: DSC Name was replaced by TRT (Teacher Recruitment Test). TRT Notification for the year 2017 released by tspsc on behalf of Telangana DSE Board. TRT is conducted for filling up of teacher posts in Government Schools, Zilla Praja Parishad Schools and Mandal Praja Parishad Schools. The eligible and interested candidates can apply from 30.10.2017 to 30.11.2017. The date for exam will be in the 2nd week of February, 2018. For detailed notification candidates can refer the official website @ tspsc.gov.in
Telangana DSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online:
Good news for all those who are looking for an opportunity to develop a career in the field of teaching. Government of Telangana has released notification for TS Teachers recruitment for the posts of School Assistants (SA), SGT(Secondary Grade Teachers), Language Pandit, Model school & Physical Education Teachers (PET) and invites the application from the desirous candidates for the same. Since then all the TET qualified B.Ed graduates are eagerly waiting for Telangana TRT/ DSC Notification. The Government of Telangana has released this TS TRT Notification for 8792 posts in various categories.
- Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Exam: Telangana DSC/TRT
- No. of Vacancies: 8792 posts
- Official website: tspsc.gov.in
Post wise vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Physical Education Teacher||416|
|School Assistant (Physical Education)||9|
|Secondary Grade Teacher||5415|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana TRT Recruitment 2017:
The important criteria to be eligible for TS TRT / DSC recruitment exam is – the candidate must be qualified in TS TET recruitment exam with 60% marks for general category, 50% marks for BC & 40% marks for SC/STs.
Candidates who wish to apply for TS TRT / DSC 2017 in SGT category has to possess the above said marks in TS TET Paper – I & candidates who wish to go for SA or Language Pandit should possess the marks in TS TET Paper – II.
- Minimum Age : 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999)
- Maximum Age : 44 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973)
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) towards Examination Fee.
However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men.
The final selection of the posts will be based on the marks secured in the written examination either online or OMR based by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage for TET Paper – I put together.
How to Apply:
- TS TRT / DSC 2017 can be applied online through the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- The application form for TS TRT / DSC 2017 exam will be available in www.tspsc.gov.in under the recruitment category. It can be filled and submitted online itself.
Download Here Telangana DSC Notification 2017
Click Here to Apply Online
Download Here TS DSC/TRT Syllabus