Telangana/TS LAWCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2016 : Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) is going to released TS LAWCET IInd Phase Counselling/Certificate Verification Dates. So many candidates are eagerly waiting for this notification. All the required candidates can check and download from this page.
All of qualified applicants are eligible to participate in Telangana LAWCET Exam 2016 Counselling Process. They are called contenders for TS LAWCET 2016 Counselling as per rank for TS LAWCET 2016. Counselling process of TS LAWCET Exam 2016 includes choice locking, seat allotment, and document verification. TS LAWCET entrance exam 2016 counselling will be established in online way.
Telangana/TS LAWCET 2nd Counselling Dates 2016
The qualified and eligible candidates of TS LAWCET/TS PGLCET-2016 who have exercised Web Options in I Phase can again exercise the web options if required, and those who have not participated in the first phase web based counselling are informed to attend certificate verification for Final Phase web counselling for admission into LL.B (3-years courses) and BBA LL.B / BA LL.B / B.Com LL.B (5-years integrated courses) & LL.M courses for the academic year 2016-17 as per the schedule given below at any one of the following Help Line centers
- Organisation Name : Kakatiya University
- Name of the Exam : TS LAWCET
- Category : IInd Phase Counselling
- Status : Available Now…
- Official Website : www.tslawcet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana LAWCET 2nd Phase certificate verification rank wise dates has announced. All the candidates who are not satisfied with previous allotted college or course and those who not attend 1st phase can now participate in this 2nd / Final phase certificate verification & web counseling.
TS LAWCET IInd Phase Certificate Verification & Help Line Centers 2016
|Hyderabad||Nizam College, Basheerbagh|
|Warangal||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Certificate Verification||Dates Exercise|
|LLB. 3 Years, LLB. 5 Years & LL.M||17-11-2016||9.00 A.M||1||Last||17-11-2016 to 18-11-2016|
Processing Fee: Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- (and Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification.
** The candidates who have already got their Certificates verified need not attend for Certificate verification once again, they can exercise web options directly.
Original Certificates to be produced :-
- TSLAWCET- 2016 / TSPGLCET-2016 Rank Card TSLAWCET – 2016 / TSPGLCET-2016 Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination (Degree)
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2016)
- Sports / PH /NCC / CAP Certificate, if any
- This notification itself is a call for counselling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counselling does not guarantee a seat.
- The students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled/Minority categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee by the Government of Telangana State, subject to verification and eligibility criteria prescribed by the State Governments of Telangana. Tentative fee payable now is subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria; in case found not eligible the candidate shall pay the difference of fee.