TISS BAT 2016 Entrance Exam Online Application: TISS BA (Hons) in Social Work, BA-MA Integrated Program in Social Sciences Admissions of the academic year 2016-17. B.A. degree admissions 2016 available in TISS Hyderabad, Guwahati, Tuljapur campus. Interested candidates may check eligibility details, age, registration fee, no. of seats, application procedure and important dates are given below. Eligible candidates may submit online applications before last date 31st March 2016.
TISS BAT 2016 Entrance Exam Notification
Name of the Organization: Tata Institute of Social Science
Name of the Entrance Exam: Bachelor Eligibility Test (BAT)
Date of the Examination: 14th May 2016
Official website: www.tiss.edu
Courses Offered through TISS BAT 2016:
- Five years Integrated BA-MA Programme in Social Sciences in Hyderabad, Guwahati, Tuljapur.
- Three years B.A. (Hons) course in Social Work with Specialization in Rural Development degree in Tuljapur.
Number of Seats: The total intake is 150 seats in Integrated BA-MA Programme in Social Sciences and 30 seats in B.A. (Hons) in Social Work.
- Integrated BA-MA Programme in Social Sciences: 30 seats in Tuljapur Campus
- B.A. (Hons) in Social Work: Hyderabad Campus – 60 seats; Guwahati Campus – 60 seats; Tuljapur Campus – 30 seats
Educational Qualification :
- Students should have passed 12th Class or Intermediate in any subject stream from a Recognized Board.
- Students who have studied International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing 12th class with clear results declared by June 2016 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have appeared for their 12th class or Intermediate final exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Age limit : Candidate should be less than 23 years of age at the time of appearing for the TISS BAT exam 2016.
Application Fee: Applicants may pay the fee through online using Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Online transaction. Rs.25/- extra charges will be applicable if fee paid through online transaction. Candidates may pay the application fee through DD challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- For General Candidates – Rs.1,050/-
- For SC/ ST, OBC-NC Candidates – Rs.250/-
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates Apply Online through TISS official Website www.tiss.edu.
- Register with valid mail-ID.
- After verification of candidates email ID, Applicant can proceed to apply.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in Application form.
- Submit the filled in application form on or before the last date.
- After successful submission of application, take print the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
Announcement of the programme: 10th February 2016
Last day for filling online application: 31st March 2016
Date & time of Entrance test: 14th May 2016, 11 am to 1 pm
Date of declaration of Test results: 20th May 2016