TS 10th/SSC Exam Fee Notification 2018: Candidates ca download the Telangana SSC/10th class exam fee notification from the official website @ bse.telangana.gov.in. Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana is scheduled to conduct the SSC exams in the month of March, 2018. Candidates of SSC regular/ private/ once failed candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam fee schedule. Candidates can download it from the link given below.
TS 10th/SSC Exam Fee Notification March 2018:
- Name of the Authority: Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana
- Name of the Exam: 10th/SSC
- Exam Schedule: March, 2018
- Category: Fee Notification
- Status: Updated
- Official website: bse.telangana.gov.in
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates:
|S.No||Particulars||Last Date to pay Fee by the Candidates to HM||Last Date for Remitance Fee by Headmaster in STO||Last Date for Submission of NRs in DEO Office by HM||Last Date for Submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE, TS Hyderabad|
|1||Without Late Fee||08.11.2017||09.11.2017||10.11.2017 to
|2||With Late Fee of Rs. 50/-||22.11.2017||23.11.2017||25.11.2017||27.11.2017|
|3||With Late Fee of Rs.200/-||06.12.2017||07.12.2017||08.12.2017||11.12.2017|
|4||With Late Fee of Rs.500/-||20.12.2017||21.12.2017||22.12.2017||23.12.2017|
Head of Account:
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects : Rs.125/-
- Fee for up to three and less than 3 subjects : Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects : Rs.125/-
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- There is no need to submit ICR cum OMR forms along with MNR.
- Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through online compulsorily.
- Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.