TS DOST 3rd Phase Dates 2017 : Telangana (TS) Degree DOST Third Phase Web options Notification available @ official website dost.cgg.gov.in. Students who did not get seats in the First Second Counselling of Degree are waiting for the third Phase Counselling notification.The admission committee of Degree Online Services Telangana soon published the Third Phase Web Option Dates of available courses or left over seats in the six universities in the state of Telangana for the Academic Year 2017-18.Check below for more details.
Click Here DOST III Phase Seat Allotment 2017
TS DOST 3rd Phase Dates 2017
Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) came in to existence in the year 2016 launched by the Govt of Telangana for the online admission in to the Degree 1st Year Various Courses in the six universities named Osmania,Kakatiya,MGU,Satavahana,Palamuru,Telangana University.The first & second counselling were already completed. Students who did not get any college seats in the two phases are worrying about the third phase.The third phase of the DOST will be available very soon.we will update the dates of the III Phase once they are released officially.
- Name of the Organisation : Degree Online Services Telangana
- III Phase Dates : 22nd July to 31st July 2017
- Seat Allotment Date : 09th Aug 2017
- Reporting to the Colleges Date : Updated Soon
- Official Website : dost.cgg.gov.in
Phase-III Schedule Announced. See Scrolling News or Notifications. All the Students who are registered already or who are not confirmed in the previous phases are also eligible. Use your web options carefully. If allotted in Phase-III, You will lose your seat confirmed in the previous phases.
Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) welcomes you to take online admissions for undergraduate courses through this online service for the academic year 2017-18.
DOST is a friendly and effortless way to apply for undergraduate courses.
DOST helps you in choosing your favourite undergraduate course with all the information you wish to have.
DOST minimizes your efforts and maximises your choices to opt for an undergraduate course.
Do’s & Donts in Third Phase Counselling:
- Give as many options as possible.
- Use a valid Mobile Number of self or trusted family members.
- Mobile Phone Number used for the registration Purpose.
- Application Number received by you.
- Aadhar Number used for the registration purpose.
- Caste Certificate Number.Do not Share your with others or Internet Centers.
Dear Candidates if you have any questions regarding the TS DOST write us on below comment box.we will help you as per our best knowledge.
Click Here DOST III Phase Dates 2017