TS EAMCET-3 MBBS/BDS Final/5th Phase Counselling 2016 : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health & Sciences (KNRUHS) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will be soon Released Telangana EAMCET-IV (MBBS/BDS) Vth Phase Counselling/certificate verification & web entry option notification 2016. So all the required candidates can check and download from this page.
The Candidates who are qualified in TS EAMCET-3 Exam 2016 are attended for TS EAMCET-III (MBBS & BDS) 4th Phase Counselling. After that candidates waiting for TS EAMCET-III 2016 5th Phase Counselling. We provide Telangana EAMCET-III Vth/Final Counselling 2016 Dates rank wise here. You can also get TS EAMCET-III 5thRound Counselling Procedure, Required Documents For EAMCET-3 (MBBS & BDS) Final Phase Counselling 2016 here.
TS EAMCET-3 MBBS/BDS Final/5th Phase Counselling 2016 .
- Organisation Name : Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health & Sciences (KNRUHS)
- Name of the Exam : TS EAMCET-3
- Category : 5th Phase Counselling
- Status : Available Soon..
- Official Website : www.medadm.tsche.ac.in
Required Documents for TS EAMCET-3 Vth Phase Counselling 2016 :-
- Hall Ticket of Telangana EAMCET-III -2016
- Rank card of Telangana EAMCET-III -2016
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories should furnish the required certificate in support of their claim
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Self Attested copy of Aadhaar Card of candidate and Father and Ration Card.
- Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidates stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed (Proforma enclosed)