TS EAMCET B.Pharm/Pharm D/Bio Tech 2nd Counselling Dates 2017 : Check Telangana EAMCET B.Pharmacy/Pharm D/Biotechnology Second Counselling Dates 2017 @ official website tseamcetb.nic.in. Students who qualified in TS EAMCET are eligible for the second counselling.Those students who did not get seat allotment in the first counselling or not exercised web option/choice filling during first phase has option to participate in the II Counselling.
TS EAMCET B.Pharm/Pharm D/Bio Tech 2nd Counselling Dates 2017 – Check Web Options Dates
The Qualified Candidates of TSEAMCET-2017(Bi.P.C STREAM) who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centres. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counseling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Biotechnology Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS EAMCET 2nd Phase Counseling & Web Options 2017 For BiPC Stream
|Schedule for Certificate Verification for Those who have not Verified Earlier||Schedule for Option Entry For All|
|Date||Ranks Called||Date||Ranks Called|
|Updated Soon||1||Last++||Updated Soon||1||Last++|
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seats but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seats so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their Phase-I allotment.
- And any other eligible candidates
- OPTIONS GIVEN IN THE PHASE-I WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT AND CANDIDATES HAVE TO EXERCISE OPTIONS AFRESH.
- CANDIDATES WHO ARE SATISFIED WITH THEIR PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT NEED NOT EXERCISE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN.
- CANDIDATES SHALL NOTE THAT IF THEY EXERCISE OPTIONS NOW AND A SEAT IS ALLOTTED AS PER THE OPTIONS EXERCISED AFRESH. THE VACATED SEAT WILL BE ALLOTTED TO NEXT MERITORIOUS CANDIDATE AND HENCE THEY WILL HAVE NO CLAIM ON PREVIOUS ALLOTMENT WHICH WAS VACATED.
- THE SPECIAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES (SPORTS/NCC/CAP/PH/ANGLO-INDIAN) WHO DID NOT GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED EARLIER SHOULD GET THEIR CERTIFICATES VERIFIED NOW AT SANKETHIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, MASAB TANK, HYDERABAD ONLY.
Fee to be Paid:
- Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate Verification.
- Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
ALL Original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- TS-EAMCET-2017 Rank card.
- TS EAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to Inter Study Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2017 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)/ NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Click Here TS EAMCET BiPC 2nd Counselling Dates 2017