TS EAMCET Internal Sliding/Spot Admission Notification 2017 : Good News for the Telangana Students who are looking for the admissions of Engineering/Pharmacy EAMCET (MPC Stream) in best colleges. Today JNTUH on behalf of the TSCHE released the Spot Admission Notification/Internal Sliding Notification.So the students who could not get the seat allotment in Phase 1 & 2 use this golden oppurtunity.The details of the Spot Admission Internal Sliding Notification are provided hereunder.
TS EAMCET Internal Sliding/Spot Admission Notification 2017
The candidates are informed that the left over vacancies in Private unaided Engineering colleges will be filled by the Institutional spot admissions held at the respective colleges. The candidates desirous to seek admission are informed to
contact the Principal of the respective institutions about the internal sliding/spot admissions and available left over seats in the respective colleges.
Important Note :
- The details of college wise/branch wise allotments and available vacancies are placed in the website tseamcet.nic.in
- Candidates without original certificates are not permitted for spot admissions.
- Fee reimbursement is not applicable to the candidates admitted Under Internal sliding/Institutional Spot Admissions.
TSEAMCET 2017 Internal Sliding/Spot Admission Schedule 2017
|Spot Admission Activity||Dates|
|Internal sliding at the institution||03-08-2017|
|Issue of notification by the college to fill left over vacancies under Spot Admissions||04-08-2017|
|Completion of Spot Admissions||09-08-2017|
| Last date for uploading of spot admission
candidate details through online
|Last date for submission of Hard Copies of relevant certificates along with DD’s in person or through Registered Post to the Convenor TSEAMCET -2017 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank ,Hyderabad -500028||16-08-2017|
Eligibility Criteria :
- The vacancies shall be first filled with the internal sliding candidates and the final resultant vacancies shall be filled under spot admissions.
- The vacancies are to be filled first with those qualified in TSEAMCET-2017 and possessing 45 % (44.5% and above can be taken as 45%) marks in group subjects in respect of other than SC/ST/BCs and 40% (39.5% and
above can be taken as 40%) marks in group subjects in respect of BC/SC/STs are eligible for spot admission.
- If the vacancies are still left, candidates without TSEAMCET Rank and passed intermediate or its equivalent examination with the percentage of marks indicated above shall be considered.
- While offering Biotechnology course to Bi.P.C Stream candidates, it shall be given for those candidates who passed Bridge Course in mathematics of Intermediate Education.
- Candidate belonging to other state and completely studied there (Other State) only and whose parents belong to other state and residing there only is not eligible for admission. He/She cannot be considered even as Non-Local (NL) candidate to Telangana State for admission and ratification will not be given for such cases if they admit the candidate by violating the guidelines issued
- Further the candidates admitted during institutional spot admissions are to be informed that their spot admissions are subject to ratification by the Convenor, TSEAMCET-2017 Admissions. In case spot admission given to a particular candidate is not ratified for certain technical reasons, He/She has to quit the college immediately. This has to be made clear to every candidate on the day of conducting the spot admissions in the college.
- Candidates possessing Intermediate or its equivalent certificates other than those issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana/A.P shall be asked to get the equivalency certificate from Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana before granting admission.
Certificates To Be Produced :
- SSC Marks Memo Original.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Original.
- Study Certificates Originals.
- TSEAMCET- 2017 Rank Card, if qualified
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate, if applicable.
Processing Fee Details :
The candidates have to pay the following Processing fee at the college.
TSEAMCET 2017 Qualified Candidates : Rs.1000/-
TSEAMCET 2017 Not Qualified Candidates : Rs.1500/-
Click Here TSEAMCET 2017 Spot Admission Notification 2017