TS EAMCET Spot Admissions 2017: Candidates can download the Telangana EAMCET spot admissions notification from the official website @ tseamcet.nic.in. The candidates are to be informed that the left over vacancies in Private unaided Engineering colleges will be filled by the Institutional spot admissions held at the respective colleges. The candidates desirous to seek admission are informed to contact the Principal of the respective institutions. TS EAMCET Internal sliding/ Spot admissions starts from 3rd August, 2017.
TS EAMCET Spot Admissions 2017 Starts From 3rd August:
- The details of college wise/branch wise allotments and available vacancies are placed in the website tseamcet.nic.in
- Candidates without original certificates are not permitted for spot admissions.
- Fee reimbursement is not applicable to the candidates admitted Under Internal sliding/Institutional Spot Admissions.
TS EAMCET Spot Admissions Schedule 2017:
|Spot Admission Activity||Dates|
|Internal sliding at the institution||03-08-2017|
|Issue of notification by the college to fill left over vacancies under Spot Admissions||04-08-2017|
|Completion of Spot Admissions||09-08-2017|
|Last date for uploading of spot admission
candidate details through online
|Last date for submission of Hard Copies of relevant certificates along with DD’s in person or through Registered Post to the Convenor TSEAMCET -2017 Admissions, Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad -500028||16-08-2017|
- The vacancies shall be first filled with the internal sliding candidates and the final resultant vacancies shall be filled under spot admissions.
- The vacancies are to be filled first with those qualified in TSEAMCET-2017 and possessing 45 % (44.5% and above can be taken as 45%) marks in group subjects in respect of other than SC/ST/BCs and 40% (39.5% and above can be taken as 40%) marks in group subjects in respect of BC/SC/STs are eligible for spot admission.
- If the vacancies are still left, candidates without TSEAMCET Rank and passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination with the percentage of marks indicated above shall be considered.
Certificates to be Produced:
- SSC Marks Memo Original.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Original.
- Study Certificates Originals.
- TSEAMCET- 2017 Rank Card, if qualified
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate, if applicable.
Processing Fee Details :
The candidates have to pay the following Processing fee at the college.
- TSEAMCET 2017 Qualified Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- TSEAMCET 2017 Not Qualified Candidates : Rs.1500/-
Download Here TS EAMCET Spot Admission Notification 2017