TS ECET Final Phase Counselling Notification 2017: Candidates can download the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) Final Phase Notification from the official website @ tsecet.nic.in. The qualified Candidates of TSECET-2017(Diploma Holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.Sc Maths Candidates) who have not attended for certificate verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line centres. Options given in the 1st phase will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise options afresh.
TS ECET Final Phase Counselling Notification 2017:
The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID, for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
- For OC/BC Category: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.500/-
Schedule for Certificate Verification and Exercising Options:
Note: Allotments will be placed in the official website on 21-07-2017 after 8:00 PM. For downloading the candidates allotment order, enter the ROC form number, Hall ticket number, Password, and Date of birth in candidates login @ tsecet.nic.in
Certificates to be produced by the candidates:
- TS-ECET -2017 Rank card
- TS-ECET-2017 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks Memo
- Diploma/ Degree Memorandum of Marks
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate
- Study Certificate from IVto Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2017
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/National Cadet Corps (NCC)/Sports and Games/Minority certificates.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidates for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying
examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates/Anglo Indian:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In
case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by
Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of
Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in the their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports- Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Click Here to download TS ECET Final Phase Counselling Notification 2017